Foot Care Products you do not want to go without
A well-deserved summer break is fast approaching, and we want to make sure you are putting your best feet forward. For baby soft and smooth feet, be sure to add these items to your summer shopping cart.
1. Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel
The best place to start your summer feet preparation routine with a foot peel. For smooth, supple heels you need to remove all the hard and dead skin your feet have accumulated throughout the year. Step aside pumice, there is a simpler solution. The Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel is perfect for nourishment and foot exfoliation.
The Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel is an all-natural foot care product that goes to work at a cellular level, loosening the bonds that make dry skin so stubborn. The star ingredients are a combination of 17 natural fruit and plant extracts. These extracts belong to the Alpha Hydroxyl Acid family which play a major role in exfoliation, nourishment, and conditioning of skin.
The Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel is easy to order and even easier to use. Simply slide on the booties and put your feet up for an hour. When the hour is up, rinse and let the product go to work. Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peels gently remove dead skin cells over a period of up to 14 days after application. Keep this in mind when planning your summer schedule.
Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel also actively fights foot odour and can assist in the management of conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and tinea.
2. Baby Foot® Classic Room Socks
Quite possibly the most comfortable pair of socks you will own, these fluffy Baby Foot® Room Socks are super soft and plush. Designed to be worn over the Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel booties to keep the product close to your skin and aid the absorption process. They have anti-slip grippers underneath and are made from a quality knit fabric that lasts. Baby Foot® Classic Room Socks can be used all year round making them a must-have for a night in with extra TLC and comfort.
3. Perfect Pedicure and your favourite thongs
After your Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel process is finished, you will need perfect toes to show off those smooth heels. With heading to the spa being a little more challenging these days, you will need a-little know-how on the perfect pedicure.
- Nail Brush: A nail brush is a great little tool to quickly tidy up your hands and feet. Use it to clean trapped dirt from under your nails and remove any build-up of microorganisms, bacteria, and debris. Brushing aids circulation and exfoliation as well, leaving nails tidy and prepped for painting.
- Nail Clippers: Keep your toenails trimmed and straight with a pair of sharp nail clippers. Filing the edges smooth afterwards if needed. Overgrown and yellowing toenails are not what we are going for here.
- Cuticle Oil: Gently push your cuticles back after a warm soak. They are softest then and will slide back easier preventing them from tearing. Massage cuticle oil into your nails and cuticles. Cuticle Oil keeps nails healthy by stimulating nail growth and increasing circulation around your nails. If you do not have any around, you can substitute cuticle oil with olive oil, almond oil, or the like.
- Polish: Adding your favourite summer nail polish colour finishes off toes beautifully. If you prefer a natural look, a coat of clear polish or a nail treatment product will do the trick too.
- Thongs: A new holiday season demands a new pair of thongs. Be sure to grab your favourite pair.
4. Baby Foot® Extra Rich Moisturising Foot Cream
Now that your feet are silky smooth and set to impress you should establish a daily foot care routine to maintain the silky smoothness. We recommend applying the Baby Foot® Extra Rich Moisturising Foot Cream each evening after washing your feet with warm soapy water. You can massage the foot cream into your feet, focussing on your usual problem areas. Slip on your Baby Foot® Classic Room Socks and head to bed.
The Baby Foot® Extra Rich Moisturising Foot Cream is enriched with Shea Butter, a rich fatty acid that deeply moisturises skin leaving it rejuvenated and supple. Added Vitamin E, Olive oil and Elderberry blossoms have anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties which calms redness, irritation and preserves skin elasticity. Better still, this product works brilliantly as a hand cream too, it is easily absorbed and will not leave you greasy.
5. Baby Foot® Hydrating Foot Mask
If after a few weeks of hitting the footpath, the beach or even with excessive exposure to the Ozzie sun, your feet start feeling a little tired and dry, the Baby Foot® Hydrating Foot Mask is a saving grace. This little gem is a quick 15-minute non-peel treatment designed to revitalise and immediately and intensively hydrate your feet. Great to use between foot peels to maintain those baby soft heels. Made with 14 natural fruit and plant extracts and moisturising ingredients like collagen and hyaluronic acid to leave your skin smooth and supple.
6. The Original Baby Foot® Bath Spa Foot Soak
The ultimate spoil this summer would be the Original Baby Foot® Bath Spa Foot Soak. Ideal for that much needed night in with extra TLC and chocolate. Available in 2 Japanese scents – Yuzu Lemon and Hinoki Cypress Wood. The Original Baby Foot® Bath Spa Foot Soak contains Papaya plant enzymes and Japanese hot spring ingredients which penetrate your skin, prolonging the treatments effects. Sit back and relaxed while this foot soak softens and cleans your feet. Even better, the Original Baby Foot® Bath Spa Foot Soak has been developed to enhance the peeling process after using the Original Baby Foot® Exfoliation Foot Peel treatment. The award-winning Baby Foot® Foot Care range has been keeping heels soft for over 20 years. Originating in Japan, Baby Foot® is now available in over 65 countries including Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA. The full range is available from our online shop, with single treatments and bundle offers available. Baby Foot® is also cruelty-free and contains no animal ingredients. It has never been easier to get beautiful, Smooth Soft Feet with these foot care products in your arsenal. Do not be caught with dry and cracked heels this summer. Go with Baby Foot® – the easy way to soft, smooth feet.